Friday, January 20, 2012

You Cheap Whore :0

So tonight I had my very first threat! It was quite scary and did put things into perspective. But silly man...I found his facebook account. Usually in better judgement, I would ignore stuff like this, but the man kept sending emails and the aries in me had to respond. It may have not been the best idea, but nonetheless, the lesson serves its purpose. I would not usually expose peoples identity but for purposes of anyone else being harassed by this guy, I want it to be known who he is.

Bootraider@yahoo.de ie. Expirimentalboy ie. Simon Perez:
hi... as long as i find you, it sounds great! I'm into bj's / rimming, so if you'd like me to polish you up, let me know!
I'm tall, educated, presentable, and I'm sure we'll have a laugh together!
look forward to hearing from you!!


Self:
Well exactly how experimental are you? You have managed to respond to all of my ads within minutes...what is it you are in need of? If you are truly experimental let's find out! I am 75euro/ hour!

bootraider:
yup I found you out, and you're not 75euro an hour babe, sorry! my experiments are worth their weight in gold... believe me, I don't tell people who charge money;) have a good time, and get the dollar signs outta your eyes! xxx

bootraider:
well? is it fun being a whore?

bootraider:
come on then clever girl, what's it like to be a whore??

bootraider:
ohh... you're not sore at being found out, are you? c'mon. let's hear it!

Self:
it is fantastic actually! I get to do what I love...do you get to make money doing what you love? And it is no secret I even blog about it!

bootraider:
so you're a man-hater then; how wonderful! do you enjoy being cheap?

Self:
man hater? no...I love men! I love having good sex with men! I enjoy their energy and their desires. Cheap..no...cheap is free! I am honest and I m sorry you are so offended by it. If there was no call for women like me, we would not be in need...nor would it not be the oldest profession.

bootraider:
just watch your back, babe!;)

bootraider:
cheap is free - people like you should be strangled at birth

Self:
wow you are threatening me..really? You really are a hateful person and that is kinda sad. I will pray for you.


bootraider:
yeah go and pray you cheap slag... you're gonna need it

bootraider:
no i can't be bothered to threaten you - most prostitutes end up where they belong: face down in a muddy ditch. you don't need my help for that - i haven't got the time or inclination. goodbye. enjoy your sad existence.

Since this happened...Mr. Bootraider responded to another ad of mine. I answered back...

"MR. Simon Perez, I see you are responding to more ads. Are you having fun tracking down all the whores on CL that won't give it up for free? I just want you to know that I reported you to Yahoo for harassment and Abuse and I called the police. I know who you are because I found your profile on facebook. Have a great day."

Soon after I was told by a friend that he had posted some threatening ads on CL also, exposing my dummy ads and calling on people to rally together against me. I looked again for his facebook account and it was deleted. So, I knew I had the right person.

Today I get an email from him again....

"hey, the cops never came. i'm writing because now that i've calmed down, i realise the bad feeling that i've left behind. i'm not asking to you call the dogs off; i have a clean record so i'm not scared. i just want you to know that i'm not some kinda psycho; i wouldn't / couldn't do anything bad to you. it's just not in me. peace, e.b."

Really...not a psycho...no more like a bi-polar psycho.  

1 comment:

  1. I just read most of your blog in one go! really interesting and I LOVE how honest you are. I really hope I can find an honest woman like you for me. I cant wait to read about your experiences with virgins! If you're ever in the mood for giving a freebee then I'm your man :D

    ReplyDelete