Thursday, January 19, 2012

Strap-on Fun

 

You want to be fucked in the ass by a hot chic with a strap on?

This particular advertisement brings in the highest volume of interest. I follow up the responses with a general statement. So you feel like some strap-on fun? Here is the plan...I come to you, you invite me in and show me where you want to be sodomized. We undress each other and you help me put on my fuck tool and then insert 50euro into my belt. I bend you over and gently penetrate your ass. I am warm and welcoming at first, then I begin to fuck you harder until you cum all over the place. Then I get dressed and leave. Let me know if you are interested!

It is amazing how many straight men desire to be fucked in the ass by a woman! Of course the majority ask if that is all they can do? Could they lick me or fuck me or most recent...


Hi! 
Sounds like quite a fantasy. I've never done anything like it before
but I sure like to try new things! Are you equally liberal with your
tush?
 
Talk soon

My most recent encounter was with a man who could not have me to his place. So he decided to invite me to his office. He wanted more than to be fucked in the ass...he wanted to lick my boots and my pussy and he was willing to pay more..75euro! We arranged the meet and I headed off...sadly at the last minute someone returned to the office as I was in transit. He texted me an apology and said to send him a bill for 20euro for the inconvenience. I have since billed him and he has not paid as of this moment.

Here are some additional responses:


Hello,
I saw your post on Cl and interested... Im 32 yrs old turkish guy and two days ago came to Berlin. And I do love to try that with you.
Im 178 cm, 65 kg. athletic, non hairy body type.
please send your pictures.
and if you want it too, i want to meet with you for now
Hi!

Sounds good. I am not very experienced, just had an encounter with an transexual penis (20x6cm) a few weeks ago and kind of liked it. Write me, if you are interested. : )
hi, 
 
yes, i want to be fucked by you with a strap on.
 
i will visit berlin in february and lets meet up then if you are around.
 
i'm not gay, but i like the fantasy to be fucked by a woman... turns me on.
 
are you german? i'm swiss, 35 year old, 182cm tall, 76kg, attractive, brown 

hair. clean and safe.
 
attached you find an pic. would be nice if you could also send me a pic of you.
 
Please make me your bitch...

I am a 28 year old good looking, fit, intelligent gentlemen with a sexually fun and deviant bent. It would be hot to be abused by a rough lady who is confident and creative in body and mind. 
I would be more than happy to tell you more about myself if you express interest.
Looking forward to hearing from you. I will report my next encounter when it comes. Most men are interested, but at the last minute get scared!

New response and I have to say one of the best!!! But my question for you is.....should I take this one?


 brown eyes, good looking, educated) DO WANT to get FUCKED in my ass by you and your strap-on. You may do whatever you want to do to make me your anal boyslut and give it to me hard and long. And-if that turns you on- you may take a picture of it and sent it to my girlfriend (who currently is on a project abroad) and let her know what a cock-loving whore I am. Intersted? let me know...
 

1 comment:

  1. its great to hear that you guys are rocking as you are providing all the info generally needed for a surfer.

    ReplyDelete