Sunday, February 12, 2012

Strange encounters of Dick Sucking: continued....

 



So my special strange encounter of dick-sucking in Hasenheide Park has resurfaced in response to my recent post in Craigslist searching for an accountant to help me with my taxes in return for sex! Here is our conversation, as it really made my day!

Greetings and Salutations once again! Somehow I had a feeling you would be responding to this...with the math and all! Not sure if you would still be interested in helping me with my accounting needs and fucking me in return, since you have experienced me once before already. No need to send pic, I know what you look like and I already know you have a great cock! Are you familiar with freelance tax codes here? That is what I need help with...in return we can have some adventures together!
Aimmee

Anonymous: Wow, im too much on CL i guess... The BJ was probably the best i ever got and im tempted but i fear i dont have a Clue ..about taxes :) Since im not really an Accountant ;)

Well thank you for the compliment...really! I am glad you liked it! Its quite ok, not being an accountant and knowing taxes! Let me know if you ever need my services again though!

kisses
Aimmee

Anonymous: I will :)
Me:  You made it into my blog, anonymous of course!!!  http://confessionasofawhore.blogspot.com/2012/01/strange-encounters-of-dick-sucking.html  I hope you enjoy!

Anonymous: nice :) just watching this redtube link u posted...


 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment