Sunday, February 12, 2012

Tit for Tat!






 So this is posted as a serious question. No misunderstanding....I do need help with taxes and making sure I am legit in Germany by the end of the year. And yes, in return for helping me I will offer myself to you. Obviously....something is being lost in translation here. These are some of the absurd responses I am getting for this on Craigslist......


I hate math....
I hate taxes...
I hate rules and regulations and bureaucracy....

But I love fun, good sex, attractive and smart men who love the above!

If you are able to help me with my accounting needs (in Germany)......I will return the favor....your expertise for my desires!  Maybe you can make these things more appealing to me and see them in a new light!

Send pic, interest, and some credentials and lets go from there!!



          

Anonymous: So what is the deal?  I would like to know......

Me: I would like to know too! What are you jerking off into...and why would you send that as an intro picture? Really..come on!

Anonymous II: I would love to have sex with you… You look very beautiful…. I have attached some pics of me…

Me: I am quite sure it is a given that you would like to have sex with me....however, I think you were missing the overall point. Maybe? But thanks for the compliment. Do you have any qualifications for what I would like in return, or are you just interested in the sex with a hot chic part?

Why not visit my blog, see what I do, or at least part of what I do...and if you are still interested in helping me with my accounting and tax issues, then we can talk further. If not, just enjoy the read!

Aimmee


Anonymous II: No, I am a very interesting person…. I am a software engineer and have worked here in DE before – also I am a music composer and have produced music in the US… I would love to talk with you further.  Can we meet for drinks.  I am not just looking for sex, but I am not looking for a serious relationship, but maybe with the right person. 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment