Sunday, May 20, 2012

There it is Bitch!

This week was interesting yet calm work wise. I received a call from a man who had been trying to book me for quite some time, but I was always booked when he wanted me. This time, he caught me at a free moment. At first he wanted to take me to his garden and have sex in the open. He was not all that attractive, but this really does not bother me...so long as he has a good grasp of what he wants and takes the reigns. I thought this could actually be adventurously fantastic...fucking in a garden with tall apartment building surrounding us for my moans to echo to and fro and for random neighbors to gaze upon our exploits! But as we met he decided taking me to a the hour hotel would be best. This is no problem for me as the one I visit most is quite clean, well decorated, and has charm.

We enter the room and he asks me to strip down leaving me in my heals. He started playing with my breasts like a child playing with two stressballs for the first time and completely expressionless. I thought ok, now I will actually have to play the consummate actress. I kept eye contact with him giving small hints of approval, yet with wicked intent glares mixed with smiles. He pushed, squeezed, nibbled and repeated without a sound. Then he turned me around and bent me over the sink in front of the mirror and started to cram and shove his fingers in my pussy and my ass...without care or concern as to whether it was stimulating me whatsoever.  He turned me again and started back at my tits and nipples, grinding his teeth like razors across them...I finally had to tell him to take it easy, then in hopes to give my breast relief...I started sucking his tiny little cock...at least this way I could find some amusement for myself. After some time he pushed my mouth away as he was getting to the point he may cum and pushed me on the bed on my hands and knees and then started ramming is fingers hard and deep into my pussy and my ass. I finally had taken all I could from him and his horrible sexual ideas and pulled him over to the bed and flung him on his back and started to suck. All I could think about was for this to be over. But then he thought it would be awesome to plant his fat rolly poly ass on my face and try and suffocate me with his dick....I am sure he was aware that this would be the only way with such little equipment. After about 2 minutes of that I was done and I flung him off of me, pinned him on his back and just started to suck like there was no tomorrow. I could feel his legs starting to twitch and tremble and as the moment finally came...I lifted my head up to not get a drop on me, looked at his cock, pointed both gunner fingers at his cock, then looked dead at him just as he squirted hi load all over himself...as if to say..." there it is bitch"!

He got up and started to put his clothes on as I was cleaning myself up and said...I am done and I will leave now...that was great!

I love how your hair glistens a kaleidoscope of reds in the sunlight

My next client for sure made up for the previous debauchery. He contacted me in the morning on Kaufmich. His approach was very sincere and gentleman like. I usually do not take last minute, but as I was awake and showered with curlers in hair already, I thought why not! He was unsure of where of if we could actually meet, since he was married. So I recommended the same hourly hotel. At first he thought it was too low class, then he looked at the website and came back with an ok! So once again, for the 3rd time that week, I was back on the stundehotel strip! he sent me his picture and trusted me with his cell number....this is always a good sign with clients. It shows they respect your rules and boundaries and place the same courtesy upon you. His picture was not the best, but i did not mind as he treated me well in our conversations. When I walked into the hotel, 5 minutes late, he was waiting patiently for me in the lobby. He was much more handsome in person....and very tender and soft spoken. He asked me how it worked and I explained it was 25€ for 1st hour and that they knock on the door to let you know and then you can ask for an extension. 

He paid for the room and we headed in....of course it would be the same room as the nipple biting, pussy slashing, facesitting Jaba the Hutt. But, with him it was a totally different feel...relaxed and with obvious chemistry. I started to undress as he watched from the bed. He watched every move I made and with his eyes I could see he was enamored, but then the words came out. He said, he loved my curves and that I had a beautiful body.  of course this made me feel great and sexy and desired, so I sat down next to him and started to chat. He was very open and forthcoming with answers and responsive to my compliments to his skin (he was 8 years my senior), he was very well maintained and I could see he had tattoos...great stories behind those usually.  I took off his shirt slowly, then touched his very well maintained body and golden skin. I asked hi about his tattoos and told him that I had a few hidden and that he would see them shortly. We started to kiss passionately and heavy and he put his hands between my legs and started to play and his sensuality and passion drove out several squirts of ecstasy then he licked my sweet juices clean.

He lifted my ass into the air and planted his face between my legs and licked and moaned...hot!. I told him then he needed to take his pants off, as I knew there would be more squirting to come and I did not want it on his clothes to be detected later. As he removed his pants, I saw his beautiful big cock standing at attention and I could not resist. i put it into my mouth slowly and gently opened my throat and took all 22cm to the end. He yelped, hols shit! I sucked on him while he moved my ass closer to him and he played once again with my pussy...making her squirt even more! Then he moaned...I need to fuck you now, where are the condoms. I continued sucking to make it last longer...then he said, " damit, I need to be inside of you now". I got up and walked across the room slowly to let him cool down a bit and watch my ass....and bent over slowly and got the condoms. 

I put on the condom and sat on top of him. He was so hard, I could nudge his penis up into entry position with my pussy and slowly allow him in. his sigh of relief made me hotter and as he wrapped his arms around me holding me close he started to fuck me....so passionate and close...I came all over his penis and he could feel it seep down his balls, between his legs and on his stomach. He flipped me over and propped one leg over his shoulder and as he pounded himself inside me, the remaining juices splattered all over us...until he released himself with a very gratuitous groan. He fell upon my breast and continued to slowly move is still large cock in and out. 

We laid in bed and chatted as I rubbed and massaged him. As we sat there and spoke, he told me once again how beautiful I was and touched my face. Then in that moment, the sun came through the window and he mentioned how my hair glistened a kaleidoscope of reds in the sunlight. Then he reached up and pulled my face to his and started to kiss me again. our bodies got closer and he started to play with my pussy again and I with his beautiful large cock. He said..where are the condoms, I need to fuck you again? He entered me again, he rode me hard, playing with my breast, grasping them hard until he climaxed once again! 

As we dressed, he asked me is my ability to take such a large cock all the way down my throat a natural ability or something learned? He kissed me and thanked me placing the money on the table and said, do not forget that....you earned it! Until next time!

3 comments:

  1. I had a quick look at your website this morning, and I was really pleased that you increased your tariffs !!

    Not only great things have a price, but low price is often a sign of low quality… which does not make sense in your case.

    The next step would be to send a few words to the Harvard business school for them to illustrate yield management with your new marketing strategy… but that will come a bit later.

    Take good care of you.
    Kisses.
    Best regards,

    ReplyDelete
  2. but you are obviously FAKE - a guy!!!

    TRYING to write erotic stories. LOL

    ha ha ha


    but its very good. You certainly have the feminine perspective - i.e. being wet, juices, etc. You've got a good rhythm. Gave ma a hard on at work, thanks.

    hey, could you write one about interacial sex. I have this fantasy of my stupid wife (divorcing we are right now) fucking some black guys. you write so well!

    PS. who are you? I am looking for friends in this strange country, you and I might have a lot in common. artistic, writers, average people in all ways. :)))

    ReplyDelete
  3. The eroticism in your brief story made my heart beats again with passion, lust and envy! you are an artist that turned this whore into a real woman and this act into divine passion filled with lust, thrill and joy! I adore your mind!

    ReplyDelete