Sunday, April 15, 2012

Cock tribute!

In my profession as a whore, I am always interacting with men looking for sex. But is this an oxymoron is it not? I write several ads catering to different levels of intelligences, desires, and persuasions, but I am constantly getting the same response. Someone actually asked me once in response, "is what you are looking for so hard to find?". YES! Just an FYI to my fellow horny fuckers....we already know you are sexually driven beings and there is no doubt that you worship your cock, that you like to fuck, that you can fuck for hours, and that you are interested when we show you attention. But I think it would be most behooving if you at least tried to be amiable (even if it is false) and try not to be a walking hard-on with nothing else to offer. You may be surprised what you learn about yourself and your character as a human when you set aside the obvious...that you are indeed a dick! I am just saying that choosing better presentation of that cock may prove fruitful! dress up that cock to leave it to the imagination and let the woman worship that beautiful cock on her own terms.

This behavior has no meaning in my professional world. Men pay me to speak to me in seductive and dirty Sprache....and here it is appropriate. I just find it mind boggling that men feel that they can talk to every woman in such a way. I think I will just take some time on my soapbox here....

Hey Lady,

saw your add and said to myself... 'Hey that would be a could end for a weekend'!!! So, lets meet up, and get down and dirty!

About me: 26y/o, 180cm, 85kg, muscular, Tattoos, brownish curls, glasses , nice and yum cock, fun, sane and dd free shaven and clean.

I am not into S&M but like it rather hard and would never turn down a good Analfuck (but that would be totally up to you).

So, if your interested, drop me a line, lets exchange pics and make this happen!

This is a response to an ad looking for a lover or a regular friends with benefits. First of all, it appears to be a regular copy and paste job with the run of the mill body stats.  The difference with his stats...instead of saying he is well endowed or he measures 28cm or some insane number, or hung....he states he has a "yum cock". Hmmm does he know what a yum cock is? Cause I don't. When you google "yum cock" this is what comes up.....http://www.funnyjunk.com/funny_pictures/166350/yum/  But I am assuming he got lazy again  and did not want to fully spell out the word "yummy". For real, lazy is the first thing  think of here. Then I am also assuming he is trying to say he has a yummy cock. How does he know....does he suck it regularly? Does he regularly taste his cum, drink it even? I would think if he had a yummy cock too, he would be taken and not responding to complete strangers. Or if he was able to partake in enjoying a yummy cock, he would not be leaving home or taking time to peruse craigslist soliciting his oh so yummy cock. Next, "he would never turn down a good analfuck". Hmmmmm REALLY....no way. What kind of man is this? Did I ever have a doubt in my mind, was it ever left in question if this man or any other man would turn down anal sex?....Scenario.... I am bent over on all fours, with my ass and pussy spread and my partner stands there and says, "no darling, you have offered me the best pussy fuck ever, how could I violate your ass in this way? Really I couldn't."

Last but not least, he also addressed me as "Lady", but nowhere in his response am I spoken to as a lady. Does this behavior really work? I assume so or men would not behave this way....shame on women....shame, shame, shame! I know you need sex as much as men...I get it. But really, there is a mysteriousness about women that still alludes men...to this day. This is our power...do not sully it! Again gentlemen...we know you have a cock, we know you need sexual healing...blah blah blah  Try not to mention it and put the energy to seducing a woman proper...you may just surprise yourself.

But...if you still feel you must be the walking hard-on guy....let's see what you have. I will run a contest for the nicest cock. But this will not be for the faint of heart. I will critique your cock openly...so if you have not such thick vorhaut....maybe you should just step back!

No comments:

Post a Comment